Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Application
1.The Applicant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd as set out in this application.
2.The Applicant warrant that the persons' whose signatures appear in this agreement are authorised to apply for credit and execute this agreement.
3.In this application Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd means Simply Australian Merchandise (ABN69 095 644 956) and includes any division, branch and subsidiary of Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd.
4.Where two or more persons constitute the Applicant their liability shall be joint and several.
5.The Applicant agrees to pay in full the Purchase Price of Goods delivered or supplied by Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd to the Applicant, inclusive of any applicable Goods and services tax.
6.Payment of the purchase price is due in full within the agreed amount of days, indicated above or within 7 days if not indicated, from the date of invoice. Should the Applicant fail to pay to Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd purchase price or part thereof by the due date, the Applicant agrees to pay interest on all amounts outstanding at the rate of 2% per annum higher than the bank overdraft rate for the time being.
7.The Applicant agrees to reimburse Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd for, all costs, stamp duty, debt collection agency costs and commissions, legal expenses and any other expenses and costs incurred by Simply Australian Merchandise in respect of the recovery or attempted recovery of the purchase price (Whether in whole or part) of the Goods delivered or supplied.
8.The Applicant shall immediately notify Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd in writing of any change in the proprietors, shareholders or directors of the Applicant or of any change in any of the other information set out in this application.
9.If the Applicant is entering into this agreement in their capacity as trustee of a trust, the Applicant agrees to be held liable both personally and in their capacity as trustee of the trust.
- Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd shall be entitled without notice to terminate any credit agreement with the customer in the event of default of the terms set out on the application.
- All accounts over 4 months old will attract a $50+gst late fee and any other costs incurred to retrieve our moneys owed.
- Prepaid goods that are allocated for sale are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled due to delays arising from processes, shipping and or other delays that are not in control of Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd
- Title to Goods shall not pass to the Applicant until Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd has received payment in full for such Goods. Until such payment is received, the Applicant agrees to store the Goods separately in such a manner as to show clearly that they are the property of Simply Australian Merchandise.
- The Applicant agrees to notify Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd within fourteen days from receipt of Goods of any defects in the Goods or error in the shipment.
- The Applicant agrees to notify Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd in writing of any purchasing restrictions.
- Set up costs may not be shown in the product detail and only visible in the shopping cart or may be added after ordering depending on the product. So there may be an additional charges even after ordering online.
- Prices and additional costs are subject to change at any time and without prior notice which is due to changes in material costs, manufacturing, exchange rates and so on. The the price shown on the website may not be up to date. If ordering online and the prices have varied we will provide as full refund for the product ordered if required.
- Prices shown are based on the client supplying suitable artwork.Click Here for Art Requirements.NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY PRICING OR PRODUCT DETAILS ON THIS WEBSITE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE DUE TO UNFORESEEN CHANGESPLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE FOR FINAL CONFIRMED PRICING.
- Reward points are allocated to jobs that are paid in full and on time. Points have a maximum limit of 200000 per year per customer. Points will expire 1 year after the invoice date. Any bad debts will cancel all points for the customer with the reward points. Points are not transferrable and cannot be used in any other way than indicated.
- Freight is additional to any prices shown.
- Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for any delays outside its control. Orders are not refundable under these conditions nor any damages or costs that arise from delays that are out of Simply Merchandise Pty Ltd's control.
- Delivery times for all jobs are only estimates and if Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd does not deliver within the estimated time indicated by Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd is not liable for any damages or costs as a result and branded or allocated orders will not be refundable.
- Credit card charges will be applied during checkout and can be applied after checkout at the discretion of employees at Simply Australian Merchandise Pty Ltd.
- Your information will not be shared with any third party and will only be used for our ordering and newsletter purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time.